Tuesday, February 20, 2007

sometimes you have to do something twice to make sure the first time wasn’t a fluke

Except I should really know by now that once my sister starts driving me crazy about something, she doesn’t stop. This is when I need my mom to turn to my sister and tell her “Your sister’s an adult, stop treating her like she’s five.” Since that’s not an option, what do I do?
1.Have a very intuitive aunt who calls at just the right time, who has experience being a younger sister.
2. Have her take my mind off of it by giving the update on my very pregnant cousin, whose baby decided to turn again, so she might have a c-section Thursday, or if the baby turns again, she’ll probably have him this weekend.
3.Decide that you both are going to give up ten pounds for Lent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home