Wednesday, January 10, 2007

vacation soon

The cat know I’m about to leave for vacation, and he’s not happy. First he was in the suitcase I was packing, he apparently got tired of me telling him the bra straps were not toys and moved onto laying on the clothes I laid out for the plane ride. (I have to wear something that I won’t die of heat in once I’m in Florida, but something warm enough with a coat that I won’t get hypothermia while waiting for the shuttle from economy parking at the airport) Once he got tired of the clothes he pulled his ultimate guilt trip, he went and hung out in the tub. He mostly does this right before or after I get back from someplace or if I’m on the computer and he’s not getting my undivided attention.

I can print my boarding pass in less than an hour, yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home