Wednesday, June 20, 2007

prom night the musical:

or things that have freaked me out a little lately

1. No, seriously "Prom Night the Musical". I was flipping through the channels and caught a commercial for it; it's this week on One Life to Live

2. I was sitting at my computer and the shade on the window next to my computer was up. I saw this light out of the corner of my eye and turned to look out the window, but nothing was there. I quickly went back to my computer and saw the light again, looked and again nothing was there. When it happened a third time I looked for a bit longer and realized it was a firefly. I think the overhead light was sending mixed signals.

3. Something that was not a deer. Living in, and driving through wooded areas I am always on the lookout for animals, deer are one of the ones this time of year. I pretty sure it was just some shrubbery, but it got my adrenalin going.

4. The fact that for about a half hour I was trying to sign onto my mortgage account even though I never set up online access. I was using my login for my credit card…the sites have a similar set up. Yeah, or at least similar enough to me at just about bed time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home