Wednesday, September 05, 2007

over the weekend

Over the weekend I got to meet this little guy:

He's my brand new nephew Declan. He has socks on his hand's because they were cold but he refused to keep them in the blanket and my sister didn't have any hand covering thingies that weren't attatched to an outfit. So socks it was, and he was fine with them.
This one is earlier that same day, right when he came home from the hospital:

Both of their cats are a bit scared of him. The one that's more my sister's cat is a little braver and will sit near my sister when she hold him. I've been told by several relatives including my sister that he looks a lot like me when I was a baby. I'm getting a scanner so if I find my baby book I may be able to an actual comparison.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home