Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday's are for Coffee, C is still for cookie

The cat scolded me this morning when I hit snooze, I think he knows I'm not a Monday person. It was a long, but fun weekend with roller coasters and lots of food, of the fried, grilled and homemade sorts.
The angry guy at work was apparently told on Friday he wasn't going to get the paperwork until today. But he complained to me about not getting the papers, and that he didn't know what was going on, and while I had no control over it he still felt the need to follow me around and complain to me. He hasn't talked to me today yet, I think he knows that I know about him knowing that he wasn't going to get the paperwork. Thank goodness most of the people I work with are nice and normal to me. I'm an engineer's daughter, so normal is definitely relative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home