Wednesday, August 02, 2006

garlic in the kitchen

I used my garlic press Sunday, but the clove was oversized and I got garlic juice on my fingers, so my hands still smell slightly like garlic. It’s Wednesday, that is some potent stuff. I’ve scrubbed my tub so my hands smelled like Tilex mildew remover for an hour or so, and then the garlic came back. Seriously, bleach doesn’t kill the smell, lemon scented Joy helped, but it’s in my cells I think. I love garlic, but this is even a little much for me.

Savvy got to go up in this:
She described it like this “Rode to the top in this insanely small claustrophobic car that is part train, part elevator, part Ferris wheel. Super scary ride but that thing is so amazing when you see it up close. It is truly breathtaking. The view from the top is incredible and it's just such a cool thing to look at the top when you get down and think ‘I was just waaaaaaaaaaaaaay up there!’”

http://www.gatewayarch.com/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try straight lemon juice next time. I remember hearing that somewhere that lemons kill the garlic on your hands.

1:35 PM, August 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home