Monday, August 21, 2006

fixed

After I killed the keyboard I got to use a clunky old one for the rest of Friday and for this morning. I am now working on my new -yet another spill proof- keyboard. It's ergonomic correct though, and it's throwing off my not great to begin with typing. It's got some cool buttons though.

Kitty Cat is very protective of his yard...from inside the house. Every time I looked for the cat while the neighbor kid was mowing the lawn, Kitty was watching him. I think Kitty Cat wanted to make sure none of the birds were being disturbed. And while I think it's nice that my next door neighbors put out bread for the birds in the area, sometimes the caterwauling my cat does wanting to get out to the birds on a Saturday morning at 6:30 am is a little much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home