Tuesday, November 21, 2006

tonight i pack

Tomorrow I drive.

Instead of packing for my Thanksgiving trip last night I cleaned. A neighbor is watching Kitty Cat and I don’t want the house a mess for her, at least not the downstairs. As for what I’m thankful for at the moment is that we haven’t had anymore fires at work, but we could use one in the ladies room or for them to turn the heat back on it there, I know they’re doing electrical work, but it started yesterday, enough is enough.

Driving thoughts: It’s going to suck. Although, because people travel on several of thel days leading up to Thanksgiving, Wednesday won’t be nearly as bad as the Sunday return trip. I need one of those massage chairs in my car, or just one of those seat cover type ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home