Friday, October 27, 2006

yay it's almost halloween

-Went shopping for carpet for work this morning, the office manager and I went to three different places, and what surprised me was how rude the woman in the 2nd store was. I have a friend who works in the business and we were looking to order what would have been a good weeks worth of commission for someone. There were other sales people on the floor, if she didn’t feel like helping people this day, she should have let someone else help us.

-I finished my cape last night, except for the ribbon tie, but that was because I’m not sure were I put it. I may just use some scrap fabric.

-I got a stare down from the cat last night. I had taken away the couch throw so that when people came over to my house Tuesday they wouldn’t be sitting on copious amounts of fur, and I figured it needed a washing anyway, but then I promptly forgot about it. That is, until last night when the cat was glaring at me from the middle cushion of the couch were the throw usually resides. I quickly washed and dried it, and returned it to its rightful position, and then the cat stopped staring at me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh the horror of a cat's glare. I, too, have been the recipient of a none-to-happy feline. =)

4:41 PM, November 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home