Wednesday, October 11, 2006

just another wednesday

Last night I saw a commercial for Mr. T’s new reality show and well…oh my.

After work I went for a walk with one of my neighbors and her little girl and when I got home Kitty Kat had become one with the couch. He had smooshed himself as much as he could against the back cushion and into the seat cushion. It’s one of the reasons I need to get a digital camera.

My aunt wrote a family newsletter and emailed it to all of us, it was mostly about all the nieces and nephews. I did not sign off on the info given about me, this is what she said: Not much from Random Stuff, however, I do know she held a "cast party" at her home on her Birthday, despite the fact that their facility lease ran out and the cast wasn't able to perform after all! You'll be happy to hear, though, that Kitty Kat adapted to his new place without a hitch! Did you catch the little guilt dig in there? Apparently I haven’t called enough. The exclamation points and quotes are all her. Plus she mentioned that my high school age cousin and his first girlfriend have broken up, because he really needed that to be announced in a newsletter. There were other things too, it was just…I know she meant well, but…saying that my cousin in Florida could tell us soon whether she’s having a boy or girl is rather presumptuous, last I knew, they didn’t want to know. Now there’s going to be family members asking. There was also a quick thing about my cousin in Colorado. That’s he’s still there but for how long. What? He loves it out there, he needs to be where there’s lots of snow. Then she mentioned making this a monthly thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home