Tuesday, September 12, 2006

seriously

I'm on the 9/11 show. Gah. It's interesting to hear the guys in the begining though, one of them is a volunteer fire fighter from Jersey and was one of the many fire fighters who went to NY in the days following. I sound different than I have on other recordings, I don't know if it's that it was at night or it's the podcast recording, if I didn't know that it was me, I wouldn't have guessed that it was me. I ramble, I interupt myself, I'm a dork, but here we go.
Episode 1:16 http://yourneighborhoodstage.libsyn.com/

edit:I'm at a couple points throughout not just the first bit. They didn't use everything we talked about. Including what I think the best tip for being an SM, which is to Remin Calm no matter what's happening. Also I shared some prop stories, which they didn't use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home