Wednesday, September 27, 2006

i shouldn't have to tell you not to squish my chips

I seem to remember from high school friends who were baggers at grocery stores had a set of guidelines they were given for bagging. Is this skipped now?

And to totally switch topics...

If you’ve ever seen For Love of the Game there’s a scene where Kevin Costner and Kelly Preston are on a date and she says something about being able to only ask three questions on the date. And then there's Craig Kilborn who said he had five questions for a woman on a date that if they could answer correctly there would be second date or something to that extent. Anyway I can think of three that need to be answered correctly:

1: Do you have any fetishes? (The correct answer is no, and maybe I’ve seen one two many CSI’s, but no, no.)

2: Where do you keep your dictionary? (If the answer is you don’t have one, bye. Personally I keep mine under the bed so while I’m reading I can look up a word if I don’t recognize it)

3: Do you like your job? (This lets you know a little more about their psyche, if they seem nice but become this totally other person while talking about their job, how much they hate it but can’t do anything about it and they prefer not to talk about it and become all miserable, bye. If they don’t like their job but are taking steps to resolve that, fine. The answer of “yeah, I get to do such and such, this other thing can be a pain, but most days I like my job”, that’s a very good answer. This can also tell you a bit about how together they have their life)

What would you ask if you could only ask three to five questions to determine if there was a next date?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) Do you like football and if so who's your team.
2) Do you like animals?
3) Are you close to your family?

BUT I hope to never have another 1st date in my life since I'm very happy with my honey. BTW, Tim and I covered all three before our 1st official date. It seems to have worked!

1:17 PM, September 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) Do you like football and if so who's your team.
2) Do you like animals?
3) Are you close to your family?

BUT I hope to never have another 1st date in my life since I'm very happy with my honey. BTW, Tim and I covered all three before our 1st official date. It seems to have worked!

1:17 PM, September 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home