Monday, October 02, 2006

is royal blue the new white shirt

I remember when a guy in a nice white shirt was ‘it’. If a guy could pull off that look, it was just…yum. Over the past couple weeks I’ve been seeing guys in royal blue, and I know this isn’t a new color, but guys are wearing it like it is, and I’m not complaining, I just find it interesting.

**********
I enjoy Halloween. I have lots of decorations for it. I love a good Halloween party. I don’t start decorating for it until October though, and I realize that for some people it gives them something to look forward to once summer ends. So if you have to start decorating at the first day of autumn, I’m not going to judge, you should see how long I leave my Christmas decorations up for. Anyway the one thing I do think it’s too early for, is the carving of pumpkins. One of my neighbors has two pumpkins freshly carved out on their porch, I saw them yesterday. A carved pumpkin rots. This is science.

**********
I miss my mom. Some days I miss her more than others, my birthday was defiantly one of the more days. Disney Princess lip balm and several presents that involved chocolate helped though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home