Tuesday, October 17, 2006

deep fried goodness

Saturday I went to Six Flags with my friend Lis from college, and it was the first time in a long time that it didn’t rain at some point while we were there. It was fright fest, it was fun and best of all I had Butterfly Fries, a bit of deep fried goodness. We walked a lot so I figure it balanced.

After Six Flags I went to a karaoke party at the house of a woman I’m in choir with. This could have the potential for disaster, but it was lots of fun and when you get a bunch of people together who can sing it’s great and even if they can’t sing (husband of the house) they can still do Bust a Move and bring the house down. No fried food here, but good food that included chocolate cup cakes.

Sunday I went over to Savvy’s house to bring her, her birthday presents. I stayed for the Eagles game and her folks made some more fried goodness.

Last night I had Tap class, this helped make up for the weekend. Tap is fun, and I’m only a little bit sore today. There’s seven of us, five women two men. We’re having a blast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home