Wednesday, November 01, 2006

thwop thwop thwop…thwop thwop thwop

That’s the sound that caused me not to be able to fall asleep, and freaked me out a little. It was just Kitty Cat, who decided it was time to attack the lint ball on the bathroom rug. Thanks for that shot adrenaline. Speaking of Kitty, I got a trick-or-treater who was all of four, whom after I gave her her candy she just stood there and looked at my door (I was sitting outside handing out candy but the door was open with the glass door shut so Kitty could look out) and I looked at her and she asked “Where’s your kitty cat?” I told her he was hiding because all the people scare him a little. She nodded her head and went to the next house. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her before, but she’s seen Kitty Cat.

Props for costumes to the middle school aged boy dressed as Raggedy Ann. Also to the 3 year-old dressed as a train engineer and especially to his dad who was coordinately dressed as a train conductor, that combo was very cute. One ‘where are the parents’ moment about a drunk teenager, at first I thought he was just doing a good impression (he was dressed as a hobo) until the neighbors said that they could actually smell the alcohol on his breath. They knew which house he lived in and unfortunately didn’t sound surprised.

Two certain little girls I know were dressed as Nemo and a Kitty, they were a cute combo. They’re each only 2½, but had among the loudest “trick-or-treats” of the night. You don’t get candy unless you say trick-or-treat.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A boy dressed as Raggedy Ann. That is awesome!

Way to break down those gender barriers.

7:09 PM, November 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home